Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Once again

We just got back from Mexico City, and now that we are back all our transportation is gone because the summer short teams are coming in and using the church's vehicles. that means back to square one with nothing to do for me and most of my new friends are pretty busy for the next couple of weeks. Anyway, yesterday the kids were at the house most of the day, and today nothing worked out and I just decided that if they or I NEEDED somewhere to go, then God would provide it. So I decided to walk down to the store, and long story short met this lady who speaks English in the checkout line who has an 8, 4 and 1 year old and said that she wanted to give me her phone number because she lives in the neighborhood and knows that moms always need something to do. I told her I didn't have a car and she said she would come pick me up, and that she would be expecting my phone call. I told her not to worry! Why do I get down when I know that He will fill my days here with what we need?

3 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Thanks for sharing Kim.the pics are great. Hope you are doing better. We miss yall at church!!

Kristin said...

I love hearing these stories... Little examples of God's faithfulness in the small things.

--Shelley said...

that is so sweet. i usually don't even think that way...i would just be like "well we are stuck". good chatting briefly the other day!