Monday, May 26, 2008

First, about the baby

Some of you may know that the baby measured about a week earlier than I thought and so before we left for Mexico I went and got blood drawn over 2 days and right as I got to the airport the doctor called and said that everything looked great and actually my hormone levels were really strong and that would account for my pregnancy test being positive a week after conception. Anyway, I'm going to the doctor here (which is amazing because 3 of my new friends go to this doctor and he is 1 of 2 that Blue Cross covers in Guadalajara, again...amazing). After I see the heartbeat I'll just wait until I get back. I have to remind myself that I'm pregnant though, I feel so good. I'm less tired than I have been in a long time and actually have a great appetite (too good maybe). I'm so thankful though for not having to feel bad on top of adjusting here.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad you're feeling good! Hope you stay that way!