Saturday, August 11, 2007

Owen's birthday party


Doesn't Owen look excited about his birthday cake? I don't think he smiled at it once unless we made him. The party was kind of crazy, we had almost 20 adults and 8 kids! It was controlled chaos, but it was fun. Owen's been walking for about a week now and doing better every day. Everywhere he goes he has a big smile on his face. I think he's glad to see the world from a different viewpoint. It's hard to tell, but Owen got his first big boy haircut last week while were back at Beach Project (you can tell when you look at the picture below).

2 comments:

Eddie and Kim said...

Yeah...I did see this picture...too cute. Looks like he had fun. I still can't believe our boys were born on the same day. I miss you guys too and I miss our kids getting to hangout together.

Parks Avenue said...

Great Birthday party! He looks a little unsure about that icing!
-annie